Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Tired

Mason is quite active these days. I get feet and knees poking out all over the place, at least that's how it feels. I am hoping he decides to show up in the next few weeks. I am tired, very tired.

Derek started school yesterday. He's not too sure about being in class for 6 hours straight, but at least it's only two days a week. He worked on homework for most of the day today. I guess the classes are homework intensive.

Work for me is busy. Not so much physically, though it seems like I am going to be going to meetings EVERY FREAKING DAY. It's more trying to learn everything, and it never seems to happen fast enough. There is so much to get through, and my eyes hurt, and my side hurts, and my head hurts, and my feet hurt, and YES, I am whining! Suffer!

No comments: