Thursday, March 10, 2005

I need anger management classes

Ok, I got my third reader to at least give back my thesis. It's a COMPLETE re-write. Yes, I am angry. I was ready to tell them to take their degree and. . . mailto:.&^%%#&&@#$%^%!())_. I am still fairly hot under the collar over it. And she's not my advisor! My advisor is blithely sitting by and letting her run over me and make my life a living hell. Is it too freaking much to ask that you approve the edits we AGREED to when I defended and be done with the damn thing? Do I not have enough stress these days?

I did finish all of the requirements for my last class. I took the final yesterday and I think I passed with a minimum of a B. Do I care, not really. I just want the pain to be over.

And on top of all this, I can feel my blood pressure going up which is NOT what I need. I definitely think the whole process needs to be re-vamped and improved!

BTW, note that I created a BLOG for Alexis and added the link to the right. I will try to update it at least once a week. I am also going to do the same for Mercedes, Mason, and possible Mom so that everyone doesn't have to read my rantings. And yes, I am RANTING today!

No comments: