Wednesday, March 02, 2005

3/2/05

Yea, it's Wednesday. Note the enthusiasm. I am pretty happy abount one thing, I was able to order my tickets for Circue De Soleil: Varekai. Granted it's not until August, but at least I will FINALLY get to go see it. Hopefully the girls will also enjoy it.

It is now less than three weeks until granduation. I have a final next week with a 5 page paper due, plus I sitll need to get my thesis printed if they will ever give it back to me. That's a bit of a pain. I am ready for the pain to be over. I think I will avoid school for a while.

Alexis arrives today. Yea! We are looking forward to her arrival. Of course, everything is chaotic as usual. Yesterday was a doozy as well. Grocery shopping, gymnastics, and just rushing aorund.

I really have been trying to get the house cleaned up, but it seems to be an impossible task. For ever little bit I get cleaned, someone or something comes behind me and re-dirties it. I am feeling a bit frustrated over this, if you can't tell. A little bit of support would be nice, especially when I am 7 1/2 months pregnant. Yes, I am very irritable these days.

1 comment:

Kansas Cowgirl said...

You're alive, alive! Just kidding. Nice to hear from you. All is well here, just too damn busy to think some days. You guys are in our thoughts a lot, we just never remember to pick up the phone and call.

Derek cna't wait to see all of you in May, though it will be too short, as always.

Baby is fine. He seems to think I am a great punching bag, go figure. Hope you keep reading, ignore the complaints.