Monday, March 21, 2005

Graduation

You know, it's almost anti-clamctic, the whole graduation thing. I just the want the stupid piece of paper. I really was hoping to avoid this whole mess, but of course, the doctor won't let me. Sigh!

I start my new job tomorrow. I am not really looking forward to actually working 8 hour days again, but in a lot of ways it will be easier too. When I leave the office, I can leave work behind. What a refielf. I don't have to focus on getting homework done, a book read, or a paper typed up. It really is a relief.

The graduation ceremony is not supposed to last more than an hour and half which is a relief. I am not sure my bladder could handle more than that. Mercedes is going to the babysitters, and Mom has bronchitis so is staying home to rest and try to reover. She's really hot, poor baby. I am hoping she can get some antibiotics or in to see a doctor tomorrow. I do not want to take her to the ER. That would just ruin my week.

Well, I need to go get graduated.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Congratulations! How did the ceremony go? Was it short and sweet or did it drag on? After Mason gets here you need to make a big pitcher of margaritas to celebrate!