Thursday, March 17, 2005

Thursday, I think

Ok, I figure I have put in since Tuesday at 1230 (am) around 25-30 hours of work on my thesis. Yes, I am being serious. I am still suffering from the lack of sleep, and it shows in so many ways : ) My blood pressure is also bordering on high, though the first year (or possibly second, though I doubt it) was too frazzled to really note that. Gee, could high blood pressure in a woman who has had pre-eclampsia in the past a possible warning sign? No, he did not make me feel reassured, in fact, I felt old, becuase he looked a little like Doogie Howser.

This has just been one of those weeks for me. I have been running my butt off, not just with thesis stuff either, though the thesis has been the focus over the past two days. I took the finished product to be printed at Kinko's, so that completes all of the requirements as far as that goes. Expensive though. I am thinking about having my books of poetry bound also, so it will give me an idea of the expense. I need to finish getting them typed up though. I have one, or two typed up, but there are many more waiting. Perhaps they would make devent XMAS presents for some friends and family. Then again, I might be overstimating the draw of my poetry.

Derek is now totally done with school, but he seems to be catching up on sleep. I guess that's not a bad thing. He has a honey-do list for next week, so a few days off this week is ok. I wish I could have had a few days off this week. I guess I will get my time off when Mason is born, right?

1 comment:

Thumper said...

Remember, *Someone* (cough cough) can publish those poetry books for you alot cheaper than Kinkos (cough cough) and they'd also be available at Amazon, etc. (cough cough) but you could get copies AT COST (cough cough).

If you have them all typed up by mid September, it would be ready by early December...