Friday, March 04, 2005

Another Friday

It is way too early to be up, especially after I was up for three hours during the night. Thankfully I don't have to really be awake for my one class today. And hopefully I will be out of it before 1100. A nap would be nice. Yes, one of those daytime sleep things, usually reserved for small children and elderly. And I can't drink coffee, at least not enough to make up for the lack of sleep. It's a conspiracy, I swear.

It's supposed to be in the 40's today. Break out the bikini (can pregnant women wear bikini's?). Seriously, it should be a nice day, and we have plenty of errands to run, though after yesterday, we are keeping it light.

We went and got Alexis winter clothes yesterday. She does NOT like shopping. She probably would have said yes to a garbage bag just so we could go. I guess I can't blame her. I have more fun shopping for everyone else, it's a hassle to shop for myself. She needed warmer clothes for school, though, becuase we are due for more snow in the next few days and it's only March, we still have through April to worry about.

Mercedes got some cute little outfits too, but she wasn't in the mood to try anything on. I don't think she took a nap at preschool yesterday.

No comments: