Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Tuesday

Ok, I am now one step closer to publishing my thesis. One of my readers is semi-ready to sign off. Hopefully the other will be shortly. I so want to be done with it.

I handed in my last paper for class, and I have the final tomorrow. I am seriously hoping for a B. I suppose I should attempt to study some today, though I am not sure there is any point.

Alexis started school today, I am starting a blog specifically for her. I am also thinking of doing one Mercedes and Mason too. I'll have to see.

Life is still too busy to get a handle on, but I think it's going to slow down shortly.

I had an OB appt yesterday. Mason is still fine and seems to be a happy camper so all is good.

We signed up for the YMCA yesterday as well. Alexis will start swimming lessons next month and Mom is thinking about taking water aerobics or something like that to get some exercise. I will probably have to nag, which I hate doing, but she really needs to be more active to control her blood sugar.

No comments: