Saturday, March 19, 2005

Saturday morning

Ok, graduation is Monday, then I start the new job on Tuesday. I am not really sure I am looking forward to that, but I guess I'll make the best of it. I will only be there a few weeks before Mason is born, then I will be off for 3 months or so. I could use a break!

Derek is making a To Do list. He says he meant to start doing stuff on Wednesday of this week, but he was enjoying the freedom of no class too much I think. Next week though, well, it will be rough. He has to get the laundry room ready for the new washer and dryer, clean the house, hang shelves, hang the bike racks, and a million other things that are going to drive him nuts. If we get the girls unk beds, he will have to put those up too. Hopefully that won't be so bad, but we will have to get a storage unit and move stuff into it. That is not going to fun, though it should make more room in the house, which would be nice.

We went out to eat last night to a decent restaraunt to "celebrate" the completion of my thesis. What a relief. I still have problems with guilt. I feel like I should be studying or something, though I don't have any more classes, and my thesis is complete.

It's supposed to get cold this weekend. Yesterday was really (really) nice. 61 degrees was the high. Today is back tothe 30's I think. I wish it would make up it's mind.

I am not sure if my cold is getting better, holding on, or getting worse. My throat was really sore last night and I am coughing more, but that could just be that I am just getting rid of the last of the junk. I really hope that is what is going on. It's hard to sleep when all your airways are blocked up.

I am planning to do as little as possible today. Derek is still passed out upstairs and I think I will let him sleep a while. I might try to get some laundry done, but I am making no major plans. I like sitting aaround in my pajamas and doing nothing.

1 comment:

Jonssponge said...

If it makes you feel the least little bit better, we are sick in Alabama too. Just as soon as one person gets well another one get sick. Had to hear from Christie Finan that you are pregnant!! Hopw all is well, she gave me your blog address too. Our's is jonssponge.blogspot.com. Hope you feel better! Chris Bakonyi