Friday, April 01, 2005

1/2 Days

Boy, yesterday was fun. I got up at 0600 to take a shower before having to go to the doctor. No hot water. The maintenance guys didn't fix the problem the day before, so guess who got another call to come fix the problem? I had a hot shower this morning.

The doctor's visit was tons of fun as well. My 0800 appt ended at almost 1000. Since Mason dropped and I had some other labor signs, the decided to do a cervical exam and put me on the baby monitor. No, I was not in pre-term labor like they suspected, however, my cervix has started to thin, meaning labor is grtting ready to start in th next few weeks or so. Additionally, I am now authorized to wear BDU's full-time, wear tennis shoes with my BDU's (I don't think so), and only work 4 hours a day (I do try to leave at the 4 hr point, though it usually goes slightly over). All is well though, I have a minor infection that is being treated and should not affect anything. Iam fine, just tired. But isn't life fun? We have to go grocery shopping later today which I am soooo (not) looking forward too. The fun never ends here ; 0

No comments: