Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Busy Busy Busy

Sunday was Mason's Baby Shower. It was lovely. The neighborhood ladies did a beautiful job and I really had a lot of fun. Mason also got several things that will come in very handy. I especially liked the carrier, since I figure I am the one who will be carrying him in it, I think I am entitled to like it a lot.

We took Mom out last night (Monday) for her birthday. We went to the Murder Myster at the Spaghetti Warehouse. It was fun, though I think the last one we went to was better. As usual I forgot the direction, thanks much Kristi for talking us through it, God knows we are all flakes in this house, except maybe Alexis.

The girls got to stay home with a babysitter and eat pizza. I am not sure who got the better end of the deal.

I am taking Mom to get a manicure and pedicure today as another part of her birthday present. I think it will be nice. A little pampering never hurt anyone, right?

Half days are almost worse than full days. I feel like I am trying to pack everything in to a little bit of time. Today and tomorrow I am attending a conference. They have no air conditioning in an obviously overfilled room. The pregnant lady does not feel good. I am wearing civilian clothes tomorrow so hopefully it will be better. For now, I feel really awful. I need to suck down more water then try to eat something. After that I hope that the recurrent heartburn (since last week) does not act up.

Is it Friday yet?

No comments: