Wednesday, April 13, 2005

)(*YN % NBWJ (#U

Yes, I am tired. Or maybe going crazy, I am not sure which. On top of the normal lack of sleep caused by Mason playing at 2:00 AM, Mercedes allergies are acting up, so I had a very unhappy 4 yr old coughing half the night.

Yesterday we had student-parent conferences. Alexis did VERY well 2 A's and 2 B's. She also was very good at the student led conference. Very impressive.

Guitar lessons started yesterday for Alexis. The teacher seemed like a nice guy. Alexis will be practicing pretty regularly to make it worthwhile.

Why do my children have to be night owls when I am a morning person? Mason spends half the night playing around in my tummy, sometimes painfully. Mercedes doesn't want to go to sleep before 11:00, and then is tired and grouchy in the morning. Maybe the the next child will be more in tune to my morning needs.

I am soooo tored. I am so tired that I was having really weird dreams right up until I got up. The bad part is that I can't remember them, but I know they were odd. I think I even dreamed about work, which is really sad, since I spend so little time there right now.

I am going to come home and sleep today. I just need to survive a few hours at the office. Possibly reading stuff that I won't remember anyways. I am sure most of it has to do with the pregnancy hormones, but there is some of it that is just me being a flake. I can accept that, really, I can.

2 comments:

Christina said...

I believe that you lose some of your ability to function when you get married because the man drains so much out of you, then everytime you add a kid to that, it gets worse. I have days that I feel completely stupid with no hope of ever being able to remember anything. Sometimes I miss the days when I could remember everything, but then again you have an excuse for all the times you didn't listen to your husband, you just can't remember anything, right!:)

Thumper said...

That's it...it's the men that drain our brains! Men in any form. Human, old, young. Feline.

I got lucky and had a kid who's a night owl, like me. that was nice, until school started...