Saturday, April 23, 2005

Laundry

Sigh! It never ends. It just keeps coming back. Like a bad dream. Laundry, and more laundry. And with the summer, even more laundry. I like the new washer and dryer, I really do, but I HATE folding and hanging up laundry.

I had another OB appt yesterday. They get more depressing as I go along. I wish Mason would decide to come so I can avoid anymore appts. I am now on Dr number 7 or 8. So none of them really know anything about my case. Two weeks until my due date, so I really REALLY hope Mason shows up soon.

We are going to the circus tomorrow. Mom, Alexis, Mercedes and I. Derek is going to stay home and study for his midterms this week. Power to him. I am glad I am not having to worry about that anymore. Though I am having to take some online course for work, they aren't too bad. It's just to get a certification.

'Lexi seems to be happy again with her guitar lessons. Not quite as happy as she was to start with, but still ok. Today she starts swimming lessons with Mercedes. And of, course, it's snowing out.; Just what we need wet-haired girls out in the snow.

No comments: