Wednesday, April 20, 2005

What day is it?

Yeesh! The lack of a good nights sleep really starts to hit me on Wednesdays. I start getting really irritable and loopy. Not that Derek wouldn't tell you I am usually irritable and loopy, but I woke up irritated this morning. What's up with that?

And yes, I am still 9 months pregnant. 2 1/2 weeks to go before the due date. I am going to be most displeased if I go OVER. Both sides of my ribcase are now sore since Mason decided to switch sides and beat up the other side. I can't reach the dinner table without special adjustments, and I have to potty every 1-1 1/2 hours, even at night. I drink something like 90 ounces of fluid a day (minimum) and I have gained over 30 pounds now. I have a small beach ball that waddles around in front of me and no longer fits beneath my maternity shirts.

Yes, I am complaining. No, I do not expect you to care. I just need to vent a little. I am still happy to be pregnant and I am excited and pleased and all that other mushy stuff that makes the guys bazooka puke. I am just feeling a bit stressed right now. I don't want to go to work, I don't want to deal with people, and it's only 0730 in the morning.

On the bright side, Alexis had guitar lesson number 2 yesterday. She got the chord on Monday so she was happy again, for the most part. Her instructor said we did not cut her nails short enough which was why she could not get the fingerings right. We live, we learn.

We got our tickets for the circus on Sunday too. I expect Mason will decide Saturday is a good day to arrive. Isn't that how it works? Mom is going to try to find someone else who can drive them if that happens. Alexis is looking forward to the circus and I would hate for her to miss it just becuase Mason chooses an inappropriate time to arrive. ; )

No comments: