Thursday, June 02, 2005

Another Busy Day

Mom, Derek, and Mercedes all get to go to the dentist this morning. ALexis, lucky Girl, gets to go to school. I go to go along to drive - just in case. At least I don't have to see the dentist.

Alexis and Mercedes were not happy with me yesterday. I went to play Bunko, and they didn't get to come. I don't do much without them, so I don't feel too bad. Mom and I enjoyed ourselves and I think we needed a Girl's night Away. It's not like we did a whole lot. In fact, I was the top loser (16 of 24 games). I guess they just aren't used to me going somewhere without them.

I think I am starting to catch up on sleep. After 4 weeks, I am due, right? Mason is sleeping better at night, though not through the night. He wakes up enough to be fed, though he's not "really" awake for that. He's awake more during the day now, too.

He's put on another pound or so, and is eating quite well (4+ ounces at a sitting). He's acting like he's trying to crawl (yea?) and lifting his head up on his own and holding it. He's also focusing more and occasionally following motion with his eyes or head. It's hard to believe he's already 4 weeks old.

We are taking the kids for pictures this afternoon. I really hope they turn out nice. I am thinking of having Mason's taken in his dedication outfit. We need to get that set up too. Sigh, I have a list of things to do, and never enough time (or memory) to get them all accomplsihed. I feel like such a slacker.

I also have the online aquisition coure to compelte. I need to get that done in the next week or so. It's got to be done by June 19th or I fail, so it's not like I can put it off. I started it with good intentions, it's just that things happened that took a lot of time. I think we are past the worst of that now. It doesn't help that it is boring. That's just standard though.

No comments: