Friday, June 17, 2005

I finished

You will be happy to know that I finished my online course, so no more whining about it. I won't start the next one until August. Yea!

Derek went to the ER this morning to get his lungs checked out. We think he has bronchitis, but the dr did not have any appts and told him if it was bothering him that much to go to the ER. I bet the ER people just love them.

We are going to try to take the kids swimming today. This will be Mason's first time. I hope it goes well. We got him a reallycute little swim diaper to wear in the pool. We'll have to remember a camera so we can take pictures.

2 comments:

Christina said...

Congratulations on your course! YOu guys can go to the ER anytime you need to just as long as you don't have to have an ambulance. :)

Thumper said...

Congrats on finishing the course! And the ER people really do like "esy" cases. they'd rather see bronchitis walk through the door than a kid with his eyeball hanging out, flapping against his cheek...