Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Early Mornings

I love early mornings, always have. It's nice to have the peace and quiet before the day really gets going. That's probably why I always enjoyed being first into the office. You can actually sit down and do something. Once everyone starts arriving and the phone starts ringing, it's almost impossible to get anything accomplsihed.

This time of day is peaceful. It has a soothing eefect on me. I have the whole day ahead of me, and nothing that HAS to be done RIGHT now. Granted, I sacrifice the opputunity to sleep in to have this time, but I don't mind.

I am going to go get on the AB Lounger here shortly and start trimming down that little bit of belly fat that doesn't want to go away. Tonight, I plan to go for a walk. A nice brisk walk. All by myself. I need to get my thigh master back to. My butt is still a little bigger than my jeans : (

There are no appts today. Yea! Lately it seems that we have appts every day! It really gets tiring. We always seem to be runnng around, going somewhere. It makes it hard to keep up. However, I did get all of the laundry washed and dried. Most of it even got folded and put away. What a concpet. And I got the floors swept and mopped, not that you can tell, as well as the living room coffee table and dining room table cleaned off. Small miracles, but miracles none-the-less.

I need to go get supper started. It's a crockpot meal, so once I get the initial work done, I can let it sit. By the way, any simple, but good crockpot recipes are welcome : )

1 comment:

Thumper said...

Easiest crock pot meal in the world: boneless chicken (tenders of breasts), a large can (or 2 regular cans) of cream of chicken soup. Toss them in the crock pot, set it on low, and walk away. It makes awesome chicke, and the soup turns into a gravy you can ut over rice or mashed potatoes.

It works with red meat, too...we usually use thinly slice round steak (they sell it at the commissary as "rouladen")