Friday, June 03, 2005

SHE STOLE MY BLIZZARD

Granted the little punk did it in a very cute way, but it's now hers. I set it down for a minute, so she asked if I was done, then proceeded to offer to finish it for me. How can you say no to that kind of logic? I didn't really need the whole thing anyways. I still have at least 9 lbs to go before I am back to pre-pregnancy weight. I just need to start working out. But I am lazy. I admit this. It is a well-known fact. I hate gyms. Now softball or volleyball on a DAILY basis would be fine. Everything else though - YUCK!

We got the kids pictures yesterday. As soon as I can get the electronic version to work I will post the picture. I will send via snailmail to those of you who I deem worthy (OK those with blood ties).

I am being sumoned to go watch the 4 yr old heathen at play. Sigh! No rest for the wicked.

2 comments:

The Hatleyman said...

Been there done that. Now they are starting to ask for my money to "finish"...LOL

I have stories on my site about my kiddos too...

http://hatleyman.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

you are my hero... you were back at Brooks .. and still are... keep the faith .. and keep strong... hell it's not like you're an airman anymore are you????

Nat