Wednesday, June 15, 2005

10 Years

As of today, Derek and I have achieved 10 years of marriage. Wow! There is something to be said for stubborness I suppose : )

We are going to go out to eat and to see Batman Begins. What could be better than a "good" Batman movie? We all have iour favorite superheros, mine is Batman. There's just something cool about a person who is not endowed with super powers, but rather, has to work for his superhero status.

I have to spend a considerable chunk of today completing the online course that I have been slacking on. I will not start another one until August! What was I thinking. Oh yeah, that I could do it at work before Mason was born.

I have dropped another pound, though there is no telling if it will stay off. It's seems to be harder to lose the weight this time. Of course, I put more on too. And I do have stretch marks, though that doesn't bother me. The linea negra doesn't seem to be going away though. Again, not a huge deal, I am just marked : ) It's a good thing that it has been so long since I got pregnant, I don't really miss the pre-pregnancy body. I am sure Derek does, or will at some point, but hey, I am 32 years old, I doubt I will ever have that body again. I am sure it would be a lot close if I would work out, but hey, beggars can't be choosers.

Derek is bogged down with school. One of his classes gives a quiz every day. The other one has a lot of writing. That's the problem with condensed courses, everything hits at once. I don't miss that aspect of school, but I do miss learning. I expect he will do well though. He likes Biology, and the other class will probably teach him to write a resume and stuff.

1 comment:

Thumper said...

Hey, happy anniversary!