Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Quiet

The house is quiet - somewhat - without the kids around. Yes, I miss the little turkeys but it's also kind of nice. I have been so exhausted from Mason's odd sleeping schedule (he's awake a LOT more these days) that I am just cranky and have no energy. I can't WAIT to go back to work like this (note the sarcasm).

Wow! I got the call from the laser eye center to have my eyes done. Unfortunately, since it has not been six months since Mason was born I can't have it. I am SOOO aggravated.

I have been reading a lot more. I have started the new Harry Potter book, but am trying not to read too much so I don't irritate Derek. We are going to get the book on CD so that we can listen to it at dinner as a family. Won't that be nice? I have been reading the latest Patricia Cornwall book, and I will probably be done today. I enjoy reading without guilt. It's a really nice concept!

Shoot! Gotta go get supper in the crockpot. At least it's an easy meal : )

No comments: