Sunday, July 24, 2005

7/24/05

I have decided, I think. I am going to start my PhD in Knowledge Management. I would prefer something in psychology, but I figure I need to stick with what my degree and career is in. I expect it will not be extremely easy, but it's worth trying. I would be able to teach after I got out (maybe even before). I could have a job and become an adjunct professor or something like that. Then I would only teach a couple of days a week, and not worry about the rest.


You know, I have been thinking about having another child in the future (2 -3 years). Everyone thinks I am nuts, but I am not. People have an idea of what their perfect family is, mine has always been to have three children. A girl and a boy and the third didn't matter as long as they were all healthy. I never planned my perfect wedding or anything like that. I never actually expected to get married. I thought I would be adopting three kids to raise on my own, which I was fine with. I am happy to have my own though. I will love them whether they are biologically mine or not, just so long as I have three. I will get fixed after the last one, so there won't be the worry that more could show up, though with our household, more could show up at any time. I don't think I am crazy for wanting three kids, I don't think people are crazy for not wanting kids at all, or only wanting one two, or ten. It's just my vision of the perfect family.


1 comment:

Thumper said...

Wanting three isn't nuts...but if you're 50 years old and trying for more, maybe then...

Just one worked for me...