Monday, July 25, 2005

7/25/05

I thought I had it. but now I realize I need to do it differently. I was going to do the PhD program, but for $4000 a semester I am not sure my checkbook can hack it. It's not fair of me to add that kind of financial burden, at lest not until I talk to the Education office here and see what they can do to help. If they can't then I am goin to look at doing a MBA w/ a specia;ty in Knowledge Management. Oh joy!

One week! I am up at 5:00 am to work out (ugg), pump my breast, and just generally get back into practice. I don't wanna go back to work, and I feel guilty for feeling that way and guilty for having to leave Mason : (

Ow, ow, OW! Ok, getting up at 5:00 am was bad enough, but adding a workout on top is just horrific. And Mason just woke up. Sigh! So much for going back to sleep.

No comments: