Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Hee hee hee

I get time to myself today. I mean real alone time. No kids, no husband, no gradnma. I don't have to share the remote or worry about someone else's needs for several hours Oh my God, what am I going to do? ENJOY IT! I am so selfish.

I am going to the hospital later to check in on Mom and make sure she is ok, and Alexis has guitar lessons, but overall, I have no plans. I am going to take a lovely, long nap--alone. I am NOT going to do dishes or laundry or clean. I feel so decadent. Bring on the bon bons, boys.

Derek has a test today so he is worried (a little) about that. He also has a program due in one of his classes that has him sumped so he's going in to talk to the teacher about that. I don't really miss school, though I need to get off my lazy butt and finish the online course I started. It has to be done by June 16th and I am only 1/8 of the way finished. It's all online, so there i sno excuse. But I am not worrying about it today.

I went to the doctor yesterday. I do not have bronchitis, however I do have a cold. I am miserable. This is a lousy time of year to be sick. Especially when I am 9 months pregnant. The doctor said everything was alright. My blood pressure was initially higher, but dropped, so that was good. She offered to strip my membranes to help things along, but I didnt think it was the best time. Too many unknown, like where would the girls go, when was Mom coming home, etc. We've got those bases covered now, so Thursday should be the day. I am really REALLY hoping Thursday is the day. Mason needs to get here, so some of the stress is revlieved and I can sleep, if not a lot, at least comfortably.

1 comment:

Thumper said...

I tell ya, make movie plans...you'll go into labor 3 minutes before you head out the dor...