Monday, August 01, 2005

Monday - First Day Back

It's not too bad. The uniform is a bit tighter, but I can live with it! I have to relearn all of the combos though, and I got my first HOT tasker, due Friday. But it's good too. I am gonna be a busy woman. There are two TDYs already being discussed! It's gonna be fun! One to New York (state) and one to San Antonio and Mesa, AZ.

I am a little disappointed. I came home for lunch and everone is gone. They are getting Alexis school jeans which is important too, but I was looking forward to telling them about my day so far.

We took Alexis out for supper to Saki last night and as she was looking at the menu she realized something...she's no longer eligible for the kids menu. At least, not there. She was really bummed. She had a great birthday party on Saturday though (see 'Lexi's Pctures link - 253 pics).

I need to get some lunch and get ready to go back to work. I wanted to see Mason though! : (

No comments: