Tuesday, August 23, 2005

8/23/05

Sigh - I was bad, I slept in this morning. I needed it though. I didn't get much sleep the night before between Mason and Mercedes, literally between them.

Mercedes allergies are acting up, so we are having coughing fits some nights. And she only wants Mommy. And Mason only wants Mommy, and Mommy is tired from working all day. It's times like these that Iwish I could get out of the Air Force and be a stay at home Mommy. No matter how hard I try, someone or something gets left behind. Unfortunately, right now I think it is Mercedes. I need to take her and go do something, just the two of us.

At the momet, Derek is cursing my name, and probably Mason's. Mason is wide awake, screaming his little head off. I got a bottle for him, but he's still peeved. I feel awful but if I go up to feed him I won't get out of here. Besides, Derek needs to get used to this. I will TDY next week for a few days.

We looked at rental houses in the paper yesterday. Then I did the math. There is just no way right now. Too many irons in the fire so to speak. We will definitely be living off base at our next assignment. We need at LEAST 4 bedrooms. And yes, I still want to have one more baby.

Shoot, gotta go to work. Time flies when your feeling guilty.

No comments: