Saturday, February 19, 2005

Saturday 2/19

I am not DD (done defended). I had a "successful" thesis defense as of yesterday morning. I have to make some minor additions and changes, then I am done, except for printing. I suppose I should show up for class still, but for the most part the worst is behind me. At least, I think it is.

Mercedes kept me up most of the night. She's having problems with congestion, so she coughs off and on. I could really use a full night of sleep right now.

I am going to try to add pictured to my blogs soon. Once I get the software organized and worked out I can share pictures of little people.

1 comment:

Thumper said...

Isn't it great when you can see the finish line? Mike was sooo glad he didn't have to do a thesis...and thinking about it, so am I, since I know who would have done all the typing :)