Monday, February 21, 2005

Presidents Day

Whew! A day off, what ever will I do?

Probably laundry (sadly). I wish I could say that life wa smore exciting for us these days, but well. . . it's not.

I guess I will finish editting my thesis so my advisor can hack at it tommorrow. Derek also has some homework to finish. He's stuck going to school today too. Mercedes and I are out of school, so we are vegging out.

We went and got Mercedes some new clothes for summer on Saturday. She's grown almost an inch since OCtober. Wow! She's hard to keep up with sometimes. Thank God for Wal-Mart. We got her several new outfits that she can destroy without me worrying too much about it. Once summer hits, she will be out in the sand and dirt every day, and her clothes show it.

Mom and I found an Easter dress for Alexis the other day. It is so pretty. A floaty purple thing. She will look so sweet in it. Hopefully by Easter I will be posting pictures so we can show off the girls in all of their glory.

I also got Mason some stuff while we were shopping. Baby clothes are addictive. Sigh! He's going to quite the little clothes-horse. Mom said someone had asked what to get us for Mason, my asnwer is clothes, blankets, towels, hygenic items, basically the small stuff. We are going with Pooh this time, though I guess it doesn't really matter in the big scheme of things. We have a lot of the big stuff, but you forgot how much stuff babies need.

Derek is making me go eat. Cinnamon rolls. Not the same as Cinnabon (I am having cravings), but it will work.

1 comment:

Thumper said...

The BX here has a Cinnabon right by the food court :) It's evil...but too damned good.