Friday, February 18, 2005

For a Change, Friday Sucks

Answer to the question of how to create a Blog: go to http://www.blogger.com/start and follow the instructions. I was amazed at how easy it was. I didn't have to call for help once, which is highly unusual for me.

BTW, Friday sucks becuase in less than an hour, I have to defend my thesis (also known as the AFIT Book Report). No, I am not looking forward to that. However, once that is done, I should be home free, so long as I don't kill anyone and show up to classes until March 11.

The OB appt yesterday went well. Mason could be heard loud and clear, though he was in a quiet mood. He had decided to kick his father earlier, so I guess he used up all of his energy. He's between 12-15 inches long now, and weighs around 2 lbs. I still thikn the whole process is amazing, though when I am feeling the effects of not enough sleep (like now), it is a little less amazing.

Derek is taking his last mid-term today. He's not as happy with this round of tests as he was the last set, but he's trying. The good part is that he does not have to stress about studying as much this weekend. Maybe I can get him to do some dishes : )

Mercedes has been coughing and hacking a bit, but overall, she's doing well. She has been a bit upset over a change in teachers at her pre-school, which is unfortunate. We are going to watch the situation and see if it resolves itself, or if we need to have a talk with the teacher and find out what is going on. Mercedes still enjoys playing with the other kids and seems to have made several friends, so I would hate to think of moving her. She's also still in gymnastics. That's a riot to watch. 4 year olds are just not that coordinated. The whole cartwheel thing is just a comedy. She loves it, though, which is why we keep going.

No comments: