Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Rainy Wednesdays

It's overcast. . .again. Doesn't it ever stop? I feel like I am back in Germany when I had to mark sunny days off on my ration card. It's just so blah. And I have to go to class too. I think I am going to come home and go back to bed after class. I'm not sure if its being pregnant or Mercedes coughing half the night, but I am exhausted. I look like a racoon.

I am under four weeks form graduation. I wonder if I could get put on bedrest before then so I don't have to actually attend. I so dislike the pomp and circumstance. I know, I know, I should never have become an officer, right?

Mercedes is having a fit. Daddy won't let her play with his toy cars. She had gymnastics yesterday, and she was worn out when we got home. After two hours of Scooby Doo movies she finally passed out. Of course, I didn't get to pass out for another two hours after that. Mason was wide awake and making sure that my bladder was emptied every 15-20 minutes. Wasn't that nice of him?

Mom got news back from her doctor. Her blood sugar is still high, so she needs to watch what she eats a bit closer. She did NOT like that. She is adamant that she does not have diabetes.

Derek has been getting his grades back from his second set of midterms that he took last week. He's maintaing A's in two classes with the possibility of an A in another class, and a B or C in the fourth. He's a bit frustrated with the two lower grades, but the A's make him feel much better overall. I'm still of the opinion that a passing grade is a good grade, but hey, I'm an underachiever!

1 comment:

Thumper said...

Ya know what you call the guy who graduates last in his medical class?

Doctor.

Yep...high grades are overachieving. Just get the degree and run! ;)