Sunday, September 30, 2007

So much going on

Well, we have orders now so we are going through all of the necessary steps to get out of here. The packers are coming on Nove 1 and will haul our stuff away Nov 2, so we go into billetting on Nov 1. Won't that be fun? All of us in a little apartment-like space for 4 days! I won't kill anyone, I promise.

We got a call on the Amigo today, so hopefully it will be gone in the next two or three days! We were getting antsy about that. We plan to use the money from the sale to put the deposit on the house in Florida we intend to rent. Derek intends to go down next week if he can. He will take Alexis with him to see an orthodontist. I have no idea how that's going to work out. This is the only orthodontist who contacted me back, so if it doesn't work out, we will have her braces removed before we leave!



Lots of different things going on, but nothing really to share. Everything we have going on seems to be move related. Derek and I are stressing about everything. Money, the move, the kids, the house, jobs. We'll get through it though.

Also hoping to make Major, but not much I can do in that department at this point. I will know in December and can work it from there.

I start two more classes tomorrow for my degreed. I am on my last four classes now. I expect to be completed in March 2008 since the school screwed up. It's all good though. If I do make Major I expect I will be starting another Master's probably in political Science, so it's keeping me in practice.

No comments: