Monday, September 10, 2007

I've accepted it

Now, I can move on. We are going to Florida. This WILL be a good assignment. We are going to make the most of this move. On the way down we are going to visit the Jack Daniels Distillery and eat lunch in some crazy southern place. It WILL be fun. We will stay in hotels and use the pool. We will eat at restaraunts every night and do all of those fun things we don't do the rest of the time.

I started working out again today. I can run again, at least a little ways. I think I can pass my PT test if I had to do it right now, but I would hate life! I will get back into some semblance of my previous fitness level. I have almost lost all of the baby weight, so that helps. I am eating healthier too, even though I don't WANT too. C'mon, who wants to east veggies?

Derek is going to have to find a job now. Anyone know of any jobs near Eglin? He's not very happy about it, but it's got to be done. I just hope he finds something he can live with, otherwise I will hear about it for the next 4 years. Not nice!

And that's most of the news here. More to come as I find it out : )

1 comment:

Thumper said...

Ya know, if you smother all the veggies in chocolate, they're quite tasty.

Lacking that, ranch dressing works, too.

;)