Sunday, October 16, 2005

10/16/05

I made it back fromSt Louis. 72 hours away from the family. It was nice in some ways, though also hard. Imiss the furry little people even though they drive me insane.

The hotel was nice, though expensive. THe conference was alright, though the best briefings were the last morning before I got on the plane.

The weather was good.

Mason has a cold (still). THere is nothing doctor's can do, though he did thoroughly charm her. He's also 26 1/4 inches and 17 lbs. He's healthy and happy. His hair is growing back so he's looking quite suave. He's completely charming to any female he encounters too.

Only a few more weeks left in soccer season. Have I mentioned that I will not be an asst coach again. Was I nuts or what?

Mercedes is ready to move up to the next set of swimming lessons but they won't let her until she's 5. In the meantime we are letting her re-take the set she just passed. It keeps her happy.

Alexis will also be moving up. She has two sets left before she is all done. At that point she can be an instructors assistant if she wants. It would keep her in the water.

Derek, Alexis, and Mercedes test for hteir next belt this coming Friday. They are all excited and happy about it. I am happy for them. I think it's great that they are all progressing.

No comments: