Sunday, July 08, 2007

A week in our lives

So, Monday we picked up Brittney and Alexis, and the fun started : ) We have been out to eat and to see Transformers. We got our hair cut and the girls went bowling. We had a bar b que with water war and fireworkds for the 4th, so what's left? Things are going to be a bit quiter for the next few weeks. I think we will go to Old Navy this week to do a little bit of school shopping. Alexis desperately needs jeans. Brittney just wants a few things here and there. I'm figuring out the money situation but I think I can swing it all. I will do the bulk of Mercedes and Alexis school shopping next month. Mercedes also needs new jeans, and new shoes, and a new bookbag, etc. Alexis does not need quite as much (thankfully).

Derek is having some serious issues with his surgery. I think a big part of it is that he is not taking his arthritis medicines so everything is magnified. I think he's going to hit the ER today to see if they can help. He sees the arthritis doc tomorrow.

Brittney is off to see the doctor tomorrow as well, and then tomorrow evening we are going to see a preview of the new Harry Potter movie. Of course, we are going to have to stand in line for two hours to get a decent seat. Sigh! It better be worth it. I am looking forward to the new book coming up, though I know I'm the one who will have to read it all. I might need to invest in the CD's.

School is going well for me. I finished my second case study and did much better (though not great) on it. I think it would have been loads better if I had not LOST the first one. THe e-mail ate it. Yep, that's my exucse. I had to re-do it and I know it was not nearly as good. It doesn't help that the book for the class has not arrived either. And I take the final in two weeks! It is supposed to be hear any day now. The other classes are all goign well. I got an A- on one of the mid-terms, so that was great! I started a new class last week, which is going to be interesting. No paper, but a project. Yuck!

I'm starting to get taskings for our move. We have to go get our passports soon, which is going to be fun!? We are also starting to go through our closets and get rid of stuff. Derek now has room in his closet for clothes! Wow! I need to go through my junk as well. Unfortunately, I also have uniforms that take up a lot of space, so my closet will stay full.

I think we are going to try to go to Sunwatch this week. We haven't been there for a few years, so it might be fun. Next week we are doing pictures with all of the kids. I need to get Micah's babtism outfit so he can have a picture taken in that. I have a pastor I like who I would like to Baptise him, but I haven't hear back from him yet. Hopefully that will happen in the next month or so. I want to do it before we leave.

And life continues to be crazy for us.

No comments: