Monday, June 18, 2007

another weekend gone

We celebrated our 12th anniversary on Friday, though we actually went out on Saturday. The restaraunt we chose was MUCH more expensive than we thought, but the food was good and it was a nice atmosphere.

Sunday I made Derek breakfast and we went bowling after we ALL took naps. That was nice. Mason has been sick with what looks like an ear infection but the Drs are saying its viral. Poor little guy, he has been miserable. We were fighting fevers for a while, but there has also been a LOT of pain and drainage. The drainage actually has his ear clogged so bad we can't use the drops the drs gave us. Add to that the fussiness, and we have not been having a lot of fun.

I started working out last week on Monday. I went to the gym on Tuesday and Thursday for an Abs and gluts class which KICKED MY BUTT, but I think it will be worth it longterm. On the other days, I have a fat burning walking routine I am trying. It's a four week program, so I will have to let you know in four weeks : ) Wish me luck! The amazing thing is that I got up again this morning to do the workout, for me that's huge!

I had a paper due last week, thankfully I finished it, so now I am hoping to get a PASSING grade on it. This week I have a couple of things to accomplish as well, but I am not stressed.

Derek is on his last set of classes and so far so good. He passed all of his last classes (B's and a C). That relieved a lot of stress. He was afriad he might have failed one. He's thinking of trying for an internship after graduation, which would probably be good. Right now his focusing is graduating, though.

Once he graduates, he's going to go house hunting for us since I should know where we are going by then. At least that's my hope : ) I'm almost afraid we won't get orders since we have all begun preparing ourselves to leave.

Work on Friday was really busy. I had a lot of little things to handle, plus I was trying to finish that (^%#$)^ paper. I guess that's how it's going to be. Working one day I will have to get all of the nit noid things done that need to be accomplished.

Softball is almost over. Thankfully! It will be nice to have things a bit less hectic. Thursday is the last night. It did remind me of how much I miss softball. I think I will make a point of playing next year! It will also be good exercise! I think I am sick, thinking of how much exercise I can get from things.

I am getting ready to go grocery shopping. It will just be Micah and I, I think. Derek has something to do for school, so he's going to take off. that's ok. Boo and I can go on our own! We don't need anyone else : )

Speaking of Boo, he's about 12 lbs now. Growing like a weed. Mercedes has been growing again too. She has been on a growth streak since around November, at least that's how it feels. Mason is not growing a lot, but he's put on a LITTLE weight and height.


Derek tested for his next belt on Friday. As far as we know he made it, so that's good. He's a little bummed that he got so far behind becuase of his knee. He's also been trying to do my walking workout, though he's not been doing so well.

No comments: