Tuesday, May 15, 2007

3 weeks

Micah is now 3 weeks old, can you believe that? And I really don't feel like i have been convalescing? I know, it's partly my fault. I really should not have volunteered to be an asst softball coach for Alexis team. Not that I don't enjoy it, but just due to the time factor.

Derek has decided (again) to buckle down and do homework BEFORE it's due rather than the same day. We'll see how that goes. He gets distracted, or rather he lets himself get distracted.

Cedes came home with head lice on Friday and with her long, thick hair it has been painful. We still aren't sure we got all of the noits, but we know we got most of them and we intend to treat her again on Friday just to make sure they DIE! We had to cut her hair. At first she was upset, but now she likes it- a lot. We need to take her to the hair stylist to get it cleaned up, but it's not too bad. Derek thinks it makes her look older. I was just amazed she sat for as long as she did. We did this onthree different nights, so you know she was NOT happy. And of course, we are all itching like crazy.

I guess that's about it for us. We have a softball tournhey this weekend for both girls. It's going to be a long weekend.

1 comment:

Christina said...

I feel for you, we have had lice before and it is not fun! We put all of the stuffed animals and pillows in the garage for a few months because we would get rid of it and then she would come home it again because someone else at school had it! YUCK!