Saturday, December 29, 2007

Phew! Can we have a break now?

Well, Christmas is over now. We are celbrating BD's birthday tonight, then New Year's in a few days. Boy things have been crazy! I need to write a paper and take a final for one class before I go back to work on Wednesday. The boys go back to daycare then as well.

Now we get to spend the next five months being broke : ( Oh well. We will survive. It's not the frirst time. The cost of living, the drive, and the number of people we support makes it more expensive. I think the cost of living is one of the biggest things throwing us off, but I will get used to it in another month or two.

Lots going n and I will try to sit down and write it out for you. For now, know we are thinking of you and wishing you well.

1 comment:

Thumper said...

COL is almost as bad there as it is here... it's unfreakinbelievable...