Saturday, January 05, 2008

Wassup

OK, I have officially gone crazy! I am counting calories! Ok, it’s not like a permanent thing or for weight loss or anything. Rather, it’s a curiosity thing. I’ve heard so much about “caloric intake” and “you only need XXXX number of calories” that I wanted to see about how much I take in a day. From what I can tell, because of my activity level, I basically take in about what I need, maybe slightly more. It’s hard to say though. The activity part is what makes it hard to be sure. It’s kind of interesting though to see how many calories I do consume a day.

I am now completely finished with my current class. I know its 3 weeks early, but I wanted to get everything out of the way. The paper didn’t do so well, but that is due to the using all internet sources. Oh well, at least its done. If my final posting gets all 10 points I will get an A out of the class. I aced the final, so I was pretty happy with that. My comprehensive final starts in February and that’s all I need to finish up the class. I register for my first Air Command and Staff College class on Monday, but that won’t start until March. I am hoping the classes aren’t too overwhelming and are interesting. I have two years to complete the degree, so I don’t think it will be too bad.

Speaking of online colleges. I had some additional paperwork to do for the online teaching position I am applying for, but other than that, it is wait and see right now. I am really hoping to hear something soon, but they will work in their own time, which is not mine. Still, I hope to start teaching in March if I get hired.

Derek has not heard anything specific about job hunting, though he is doing everything they are requiring of him to find something. He’s not very confident about the whole process, but I am trying to remain positive. I am really hoping he gets something soon. At least before we daycare runs out. That shouldn’t be until February sometime, but I would rather not push it too much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa! It's Keaton I've been trying to get in touch with you maybe this will work? If so email me keaton8@msn.com

Thanks!