Friday, September 01, 2006

Long Weekend

Well, it's a good thing it's along weekend becuase it looks like I will be cleaning up the house. I don't mean the normal, laundry, dishes, unpack boxes from the move type of thing, I mean water damage from the leak that started about 0430 this morning and the maintenance guys still haven't shown up to fix (0630). Yea, that just makes my whole day so much brighter.

Other than that, I think we are all fine. Derek got his bandages off yesterday and his leg is still there. I still contend that he is a big baby. He swears he will NEVER have another surgery. Yea, I don't foresee that happening.

I was cruising through my (daily when I am not out-the-door busy) blog reading, and one of them had a really good game (dice Wars). It is not quite an addiction, but it's fun!

I need to go and get the little people off to school.

No comments: