Monday, May 08, 2006

Back to work

I go back to work today. I can't say that I am ready but I can't stay home foreve, though I wish I could. I think, with everything going on, I am just burnt out right now. I just need to do the best I can and try not to get into trouble.

We are going to Kansas for Memorial Day to see everyone. Hopefully it is a safe and uneventful trip. It's going to be a long trip. Derek is saying he might not be going since he has finals the next week. I don't want to drive (with three kids) to Kansas by myself, but we do what we have too.

Mason is now officially a big boy. He's got his first hair cut and is eating big kids food full-tiem now. He's getting bigger and seems to be pretty happy with life.

Mercedes is going through one of those stages. We are trying to get through it, but there are days. . . .

Alexis is busy as usual. We are keeping up, but some days it feels like we are barely doing it.

Derek is waiting to find out when his knee surgery is. They want to make sure his neck won't be a problem, so we have to go see the neurosurgeon first. If it's not one thing, it's another.


1 comment:

Thumper said...

god I hate those freaking spammers...

I don't think I could make a long drive like that with 3 kids, not without a lot of alcohol... ;)