Thursday, April 27, 2006

thursday?

I think it's Thursday. I kind of lost track of days. Part of it was the narcotics, part of it was just pulling away from life. I suppose I have to get back into the swing of things. I don't want to, but I need to.

What I've learned this week: Mason likes Fruit Loops..

I've been fighting with our car insurance company for two weeks now. I tried to pay them on time, but I had put the wrong account number in. So then I called with the right account number and THEY put the wrong account number in. Two cancellation notices later, we are still trying to get this fixed. Irritating? Yes! Am I going to change auto insurers, no.

How are Derek and I doing? Frustrated, sad, confused, lost. I'm the one who's mostly lost. the rest covers both of us. How do you answer when people ask how you are doing? I'm angry at God, I want to be left alone, I'm on the verge of tears any time you mentione it? It's hard, becuase you can't say those things, or fall apart every five minutes. You can't really say, just don't ask. You know it's becuase people care, but when you hurt, you aren't so good at being polite. Not that I have ever been good at being polite, but it's worse right now.

Mason is ready to go night night, so I guess I should go.

No comments: