Sunday, March 05, 2006

Ranting - A Lot

OK, I know my mouth gets away from me sometimes, but c'mom, libel? Yes, you read me correctly, someone is trying to accuse me of libel! And what's really (really) funny, it's becuase I questioned (he felt) his integrity. Bit sensitive, are we? Perhaps he did do something he's feeling guilty over. Or perhaps, he doesn't like the fact that I control the purse strings and I am not willing to roll over and he's trying to get me fired. And guess what, my boss isn't firing me! But, oh, I am steamed! And I DO control the purse strings, and those strings are now completely closed to him! Never piss off the pregnant woman!

Have I not had enough turmoil inthe past two month without some jerk trying to play me? And he didn't even come to me, he went to my boss. How unprofessional is that? You know, I really would not mind being a stay at home Mom, but I don't have that option right now, so all I want to do is a good job. I have been being disgustingly nice to work with this jerk, knowing what he was about, and this is what I get. And you know what, I can hear them telling me now to just work with him and ignore his BS. THAT'S the PROBLEM - NO ONE calls him on his games and he gets away with it. So now I have to play toadie for this jerk. NOT! They put me in charge of the program, so guess what, I get to run it my way, which means being fair to everyone, and guess what else, I don't HAVE to include this guy anymore! Period. If they force me to, I will call a meeting with him and I will be more than happy to explain that we no longer need his "advice" as a technical advisor, and we will be happy to entertain his project proposals along with everyone else's when we do a call for projects. And guess what, as far as I am concerned, I can be unbiased, but for some reason, I don't think my program will fund ANYTHING of his!

OK, done venting. I have been percolating since Friday over this, so you can only imagine how hot I was then.

1 comment:

Thumper said...

Unless what he thinks you said about him was in writing, you can add "lacks intelligence" to any descriptive phrase about him. Libel is written; slander is verbal. (That's only one of those things worth knowing to kake other people feel stupid ;) Throw it in his face if you can...)