Monday, February 27, 2006

Life goes on

Yes, you still have to get up and function ever day. Feed kids, go to work, pay bills, etc. It's not always easy but we are doing it.

I have my first ultrasound this morning to see how far along I am, and make sure there is only one in there. I am just hoping everything is alright. Hey, with my history, I am bound to be a bit nervous, and the first 8 weeks or so of this pregnancy were pretty stressful. I am already showing signs of high blood pressure so I have to be careful.

There was plenty of work waiting for me when I got back. 5 weeks off tends to add up. I will be happy when I am caught up. Or maybe I never will be (sigh).

Derek is going into finals in the next few weeks. He's got a solid A in one class, but expects a Cin the other. He needs to see his advisor also to find out when he gets to graduate (or if he does).

We are doing ok overall. A lot going on as usual.

3 comments:

Christina said...

Thank God for the things that keep us busy, right? Without those things sometimes you might just stay in bed! Good luck with the ultrasound!

Anonymous said...

I know that sometimes it's difficult just to hang in there. I'm anxious to hear about your ultrasound. Did your mother know about the baby? I'm praying that all goes well. When I read your Blog, I feel like I'm reading about Ann and keeping in touch.
Take care of yourself.
Floie

Thumper said...

You mean you don't want quads...? ;)

Fngers crossed for an uneventful ultrasound...