Monday, October 09, 2006

Busy Weekend

We had a busy weekend. We went bowling on Friday and Saturday night, and then on Sunday spent the day trying to work around the house. I found the couch beneath the three weeks worth of laundry that I needed to fold. I am now down to the last few loads of this weeks laundry, so I am feeleing pretty good. We also found the kitchen counter, so that was also good.

I took the opportunity to sleep in this morning, since for me this is a holiday. It was a nice thing to not get out of bed until after 10. Mason generally has me up before 7 or 8. If I can sleep until 8, it's a "late" morning. I guess that's why I go to bed so early. I know I will be up early.

I think we are finally firming up our dates for our Disney trip next year. The baby is due in late April/early May, so he/she will be several months old when we finally go. We plan to go with Michelle and Brittney and it will be Derek's graduation gift.

Derek made the decision to slow down and stop stressing himself out with school. He would have to take 4 classes a term (including this one). With everything else going on that was just too much stress. He's now going to plan on graduating at the end of the summer term.

I caught a cold when I was in DC last week and I am still trying to get rid of it. Having the cough and the accompaniying crud is really annoying when I have so many other things to worry about. I think it's going away though, just slower than I want.

We are enjoying the new Durango, but I am hoping it is worth it. I still believe the truck and car were going to end up costing us more than the truck Durango does now. Sigh - decisions decisions.

And that's the gist of our information. I know, the same things over and over, but it sure keeps us busy : )

I think everyone has their Halloween costumes now. Alexis is going to be a Burgundy Slayer. Mercedes is going as a bride, and Mason is the Itsy Bitsy Spider. Very cute. Hopefully it will be a nice evening out so I don't freeze anything off since I think it's my year to take them around.

1 comment:

Thumper said...

:::blink:::

Baby?

Did I miss an announcement earlier?

Huh huh huh???