Sunday, January 10, 2010

Glorious New Year

So, here we are, its a new year! I did not make any resolutions, just wishes that I hope to accomplish!

The kids are all healthy, Derek is happier than I have seen him in some time. I have major changes occurring this year, and I am actually quite excited about the challenges they present.

Derek is now a full-time stay-at-home spouse and seems to be embracing the new role. Yes, he has done this before, but not with the level of responsibility he's got now.

Kids are back in school. Lex has martial arts, part-time job, and is trying out for softball. Cedes is in dance and she and Mason are going to start martial arts in February. Brittney starts her second term of college and is working hard at Whataburger. Micah will be in swimming lessons once they start which should be cute. Mason might do that too. He's scared of the water.

Derek, Brittney and I will be playing softball again this spring, looking forward to that. I think I will play volleyball too, if I can.

No comments: