Sunday, October 19, 2008

Goings on

It looks like I will be teaching a new kind of class soon. And it looks like they need new teacher's pretty badly so maybe I won't have to worry about the class not going like it's supposed too. That's a bit disconcerting. You can't really plan for things that way. I understand why it happens, but it's still a bit frustrating.

Everyone has their Halloween costume now. Cedes is going to be a UT Cheerleader, Mason is Batman, and Micah is Robin. For the older girls, they are going to have to figure out things on their own, but they are creative. : )

I have to go through a class to get training for a certification test I need to take by December. It's a pretty big deal and its kind of weighing on my mind. I know I am not smart enough on the material to pass and I don't do enough hands-on work to get smart. I don't do well with learning from a book, but that's really my only option it looks like. Unless I want to pay for training out ofpocket which is my other option and not one I really want to go through.

No comments: