Saturday, August 16, 2008

Saturday

Not a whole lot going on. Derek is off becuase he has training all of next week. Yea! Guess there are some minor benefits to him being a regular employee now, other than the paycheck I mean.
We might not have to pay for our mose. Woo hoo! The military just started a program to help out, but we have to get documentation fgrom our landlords which is easier said that done.
We are now done with school shopping now. Thank God! I am so glad we only do this once a year. Plus, I still have to take Mason to get some new jeans. He actually grew. Amazing!
We are looking forward to the kids going back to school and getting back into some semblance of a schedule. Alexis has to be driven to school until we move because the she had to change schools. The zoning here is unbelieavable! However, once we move, she can ride the bus so all will be well. She's also talking about trying out for volleyball. Not sure how that will work for her, but I am all for it. Hopefully we will be back into a routine soon. That makes things so much easier.
I am almost done with another ACSC class. It's been pretty crazy with everything going on, I am surprised I have done as well as I have. I have a chance of getting an A, but it is not a sure thing. I take the final next week.
I am also in week 3 of teaching my second set of classes. Classes go for 9 weeks so we have a ways to go. It's a lot of work, but I am getting back into the routine. That helps. I am loving routines these days.
I am gained several pounds back over the last few weeks because of all the crazyness so now I am back to the diet plan I have been on. I am hoping to get down to 125. I will settle for 130 though.

No comments: