Sunday, July 27, 2008

On the bright side

We now have a place to leave, htough we won't be able to move in until Septemeber. It's bigger overall, though some of the public rooms are a little smaller. We will all have to make adjustments, but I think it will work out alright. BD doesn't have to change schools, Alexis does, and Cedes might. We don't know yet how all of that will work out.

We are now packing up the house, or the things that we can pack. We can't pack everything, but we can pack at least part of it up. We are going to start moving as soon as we can, but we can't do anything right this minute, which is a bit hard for us to take.

As far as we can tell, we are just biding our time in this house. No news from thre landlords though we have met other people who know them. Interesting, huh? They feel the same about the wife as Derek does. Very interesting. We just hope they don't become pains in our rears. If they do I am going to be calling the guys commander, but in the meantime, we are going to continue on as we are.

I start teaching again tomorrow. I have two classes again, but I am hoping it is easier this time since I have been through this once now.

My ACSC class is not going as well as I would like. Partially becuase of my turmoil and partially because the instructor is anal. We'll leave it at that.

Sis arrives tomorrow so I am going to pick her up. I will be off all week thought I have to go into work to check a couple of things. Sigh! It never ends.

No comments: